Sunday 8 March 2015

Stardust - Creativity beyond limits

Stardust - Creativity Beyond Limits


About a year ago I received an email from a wonderful woman, Leyla Garcia!

Leyla is from Mexico and our ways collided on twitter and our passion for music was our connection point.

Initially we were talking about me flying out to Mexico to do some shows, however our friendship has since developed into something far more important and beautiful than just business.


Recently, Leyla wrote a lovely Blog about a Skype interview she did with me so now it's time to return the favour.


We keep in touch pretty much solely through social networks so when I received a message from her on twitter a couple weeks ago I wasn't only touched but also inspired, when she sent me some lyrics she wrote. They certainly fulfilled their purpose - as I sat down at my piano and started playing and singing the words she wrote. 

Later that night I decided to record my little piece of inspiration, not because it's perfect but because it's from the hearts of 2 woman, so it's only fitting I'm writing this blog today on international woman's day!

Here are the wonderful lyrics by Leyla Garcia:


"I can't believe you smashed my heart so hard it became Stardust.

This is my heart - the tiny pieces of my heart, shining brightly in the dark, shining brightly in the air I breathe... But I can't feel it anymore, it is dust -Stardust" 

Listen to the piece I created and download your free copy:



https://soundcloud.com/mayawolff/maya-wolff-stardust-lyrics-by-leyla-garciafree-download


No comments:

Post a Comment