Monday 23 March 2015

Fashion & Beauty - What I really think about TRESemmé!?

Ever since I was 9 years old and I decided to follow the current fashion trend in my school of girls cutting their beautiful blonde hair into a short bob and then crying all night about it, I was very protective of my hair for the years to come!

I have tried many different brands and yet my hair still didn't look as smooth as I wanted, was splitting quickly and didn't grow very fast UNTIL I came across Tresseme.

So you really want to know what I think of TRESemmé ?

Whenever I get asked how I keep my hair in such good condition, considering how much I have high-lighted, bleached it and played around with hair chalk as well as pastel colours more recently, my answer is TREsemmé.  

It is THE BEST hair product brand I've tried! Ever since using TRESemmé about 5 years ago my hair has been the healthiest it has ever been! It became apparent to me when I went to Germany for 6 weeks and couldn't get hold of the brand. My hair became dry and brittle. After tweeting about this, TRESemmé sent me a lovely parcel with their new, awesome Keratin Smooth range as well as their Oil Elixier ! These products got my hair into shape again in no time and have been using them since. 

Beauty Tip: My favourite thing to do on a sunday night is to mix up a Tressemé masque (their breakage defence or split remedy masque are my favourites) with olive oil and leave it in for half hour. It does leave the hair slightly greasy until the next wash but it leaves the hair amazingly moisturised and silky smooth and shiny as Olive oil is known to help hair growth, prevent breakage and for its detangling effect. 



(Note: For any brands looking for promotion and to be featured on the blog email info@eximouk.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment