Monday 9 April 2018

NEWS - 3 Day to go ...

Happy Monday Wolfferines,



I hope wherever you are in the world it's not as grey as it is here in the UK! If you do need some news to brighten up your day, it's only 3 days to go until my next release drops! 

DJ Abscence feat Maya Wolff - "More than anything" drops on Thursday 12th April and includes remixes by Swift and Lumpsum! I'm very proud of this one vocally and of how all the remixes have come together for it, especially to have Lumpsum on board who I released my first single "Trusting You" with. He magiced this trance release into some heavy DnB. The other remix by Swift has also been well received in the promo's we have sent out and received a lot of love alongside the original.

The single EP has been up for pre-order on Beatport and I hope we can go in with a bang when it drops this week. 
This is definitely one of my best releases vocally, but check it out for yourself and let me know what you think: https://www.beatport.com/release/more-than-anything-including-lumpsum-and-swift-remixes/2249848

https://www.beatport.com/release/more-than-anything-including-lumpsum-and-swift-remixes/2249848

Thank you for all the support <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment