Monday 13 July 2015

News - Maya Wolff live at Apulstock

As the festival season has well and truly started, I'm very excited to be playing Apulstock on the 18th July. 


Apulstock is an independent community based, not for profit event run by volunteers as a music festival for People with Learning Disabilities, so I'm very honored to be part of such a great cause performing amongst other talented musicians and bands! Check out the website for full details: http://www.apulstock.co.uk


It'll be a live set with DJ Ash Lomas featuring some of my singles as well as new tracks.

Hoping to see some of you there! If you are, feel free to tweet me (@missmayawolff) and I will try to say hello after the set!

The venue address is:

The Apuldram Centre
Appledram Lane South
Chichester
West Sussex
PO20 7PE


No comments:

Post a Comment