Friday 21 August 2020

NEWS - BBC Introducing to play "City Lights" Austin Leeds Remix

 NEWS - BBC Introducing to play "City Lights" Austin Leeds Remix

After years of uploading my music, receiving an email from BBC Introducing informing me they will feature "City Lights" in their saturday night show, makes all the hard work worth it! 

To grab BBC's attention and to encourage them to keep playing the track and pass it to BBC1 Dance shows, I would massively appreciate all your support. 

TUNE IN SATURDAY 22nd AUGUST between 9.30-10pm PM BST 
(4.30pmEST, 1.30pmPDT, 10.30pm GMT+2(Berlin))

If you can, please tweet / post a story on IG listening to the show and tagging
@bbcintrosouth , @bbcintroducing , @bbcr1 @missmayawolff 

This melodic deep house track will be part of my solo Debut EP coming out at the end of the year on Wolff Recordings. 

This singe, "City Lights", will be released at the end of October, including Austin Leed's remix which was their favourite, and an awesome music video with footage from one of my favourite shoots in Lanzarote. 

Can't wait for you Wolfferines to hear this amazing track! I have NO doubts you will LOVE it!



No comments:

Post a Comment