Sunday 15 April 2018

NEWS - No 1 on Beatport Trance Release Charts

Happy Sunday!



It's only 3 days ago that "More Than Anything" DJ Abscence feat. Maya Wolff with remixes from Lumpsum an Swift was released and because you guys apparently love the release and have bought your copies, it HIT No1 today in the Beatport Trance release charts! 

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everybody that has downloaded their copy, played it in your sets, podcasts, radio shows or just helped spread the word! 
It really is amazing for a track that we all worked really hard for to do so well. 
If you're a DJ and can help it get heard please get in touch with me and I'll send you a promo!

Personally I felt I finally could express myself vocally and took that risk hoping that people would like it, so seeing this at the top feels so good and motivates me big time to keep pursuing my dreams. 
It was an absolute pleasure working with DJ Abscence, making sure we got it right! Having talents like Lumpsum and Swift on board made this release extra special!

We're hoping we can now claim the top spot in the overall charts too where we're sitting at No35 today and get into the Top on the DnB release charts where we're currently at No15!We also haven't cracked the singles charts yet, so if you haven't downloaded your copy yet, go grab it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment