Monday 21 November 2016

NEWS - When Wolfferines Howl

WOW !!! I'm truly blown away by all my faithful fans that have undoubtedly played a huge part in my latest release with Phaera on Philosophy Recordings "I can't see the ground" being a charting success. I went in on the first day at No88 in the Dubstep Beatport Charts, went up 58 places to No30 yesterday and today sits at No17!
So many of you have told me you would download it and even tweeted me your download receipt in support of this.
I do have amazing fans and when Wolfferines howl amazing things happen and you all become part of the journey of music I am on and so passionate about. It really means so much to me! 
I'm calling you all to howl even louder and get this track into the TOP10!!  

So.... If you haven't downloaded it yet and a couple of currencies won't break your bank, please take a few minutes to download this track and share it with your followers. 
EVERY DOWNLOAD MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE CHART POSITION!



https://www.beatport.com/track/i-cant-see-the-ground-original-mix/8601093





No comments:

Post a Comment