Friday 11 September 2015

Fashion & News - August Gig Footage and Photoshoot

Fashion & News 

August Gig Footage and Photoshoot




August for me has been full of family, friends and little holidays but I've also had the pleasure of playing some acoustic gigs. I've played in London for the first time and was back at Herne Bay Festival where I was a dancer and talent judge in previous years.
I also had the pleasure to do an after gig shoot with the talented photographer Richard Torble!



The dress is from Zartbitter - a very chic boutique I found on my last trip to Berlin in Friedrichsheim. It's been my favourite item this summer! 




  



















 Can't wait to be playing more gigs this month! If you're an event/club/festival organiser that is looking for acts please do get in touch - music@eximouk.com 


Have a great weekend! And remember - life's too short to be boring xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment